- This event has passed.
Can Software, AI and Apps be patented?
February 24 @ 13:00 - 14:00
HØIBERG Patent School – TOPICS is a free webinar series for anyone interested in knowing more about a specific topic within intellectual property. You will meet with our experts and have the possibility to ask questions. This session is perfect for scientists, entrepreneurs, students or anyone interested in a practical seminar on the patentability of Software, AI and Apps. You are very welcome to invite your colleagues. You will get answers to:
- Can inventions implemented in software be patented?
- What is a computer-implemented invention?
- When is an invention technical?
- Can Apps be patented?
- How about Artificial Intelligence?
- Are there different requirements in different countries?
You will meet HØIBERG’s patent attorney:
Peter Borg Gaarde, Partner, Head of High-Tech, European Patent Attorney, European Design Attorney, CDPA
A link to the webinar will be sent after signing up:
Sign up on https://invajo.com/l/GEfKDgu66T