- This event has passed.
Innovation Summit on Lightweight Metallics
December 5 @ 08:30 - 13:00
Materials Business Center welcomes you and your colleagues to an Innovation Summit focusing on Lightweight Metallic Materials. The event is scheduled December 5th and includes presentations from leading companies about their lightweight materials and related challenges.
The purpose of the event is to inform and inspire entrepreneurs and researchers about the current and upcoming business opportunities in the area as well as stimulate new ideas and collaborations between established companies, entrepreneurs and researchers from institutes and academia. The presentations will be mixed of critical materials related challenges from the established companies and a flavor of the cutting-edge research and development that is being conducted in this area.
– Johan Lindqvist, Portfolio Manager, Advanced Vehicle Engineering, VOLVO Group Trucks Technology – Light Weight Solutions for Commercial Vehicles.
– Peter Benson, Senior Advisor, Svenskt Aluminium – Lightweight Metallic Challenges from Swedish Industry.
– Cecilia Ramberg, Executive director, LIGHTer – Lightweight Challenges from established industry partners in LIGHTer.
– Magnus Larsson, Industry Liaison Officer MAX IV – MAX IV Laboratory – Materials and process characterization tools for light weight metals.
– Dmytro Orlov, Professor at Materials Engineering, Lund University.
– Hans-Göran Künkel, M.Sc. E.E.Technical Coordinator, NIBE Element.
– Torbjörn Sternsjö, Senior Vice President Technology & Business Development, Gränges AB.
Who: Companies, entrepreneurs and researchers interested in business and research opportunities within lightweight materials. Feel free to distribute this invitation within your network.
Please note that the event is open to the public, but require registration. Please register here: https://forms.gle/bG6pveU76NW3t6E36
The event will be broadcasted live, see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQy3hL_wNz4