Leading for Inclusion in Tech
May 16 @ 09:00 - 12:00
Does your company strive for a diverse workforce?
Welcome to Leading for Inclusion in Tech – an interactive course with hands-on tools to help companies create inclusive workplaces where employees can thrive, no matter of gender or background.
The course is built on research and unique experience and insights from developers in the Pink Programming network, and developed and delivered with experts on inclusive leadership.
When: 2 & 16 May 2023.
The course will consist of lectures, discussions and interaction on how to address and create change. One course consists of 2 sessions of 3 hours each, with a couple of weeks break for reflections, homework and practice learnings at your workplace.
Participants will gain knowledge on:
- The premises to create and maintain an inclusive work environment
- Which aspects developers who are female, non-binary and transgender, consider important in their employer
- The mechanisms behind employer branding that appeals to a diverse pool of applicants
- How to write inclusive recruitment ads
- Understanding how your communication, as an employer, is perceived
At the end of the course you will have a digital toolbox to help you transform your learnings into practice at your workplace.
Who can participate?
Leading for Inclusion in Tech is targeting companies who want to be a leading employer with an inclusive work environment. The course is best suited for managers, leaders and people operations representatives.