- This event has passed.
LEARN HOW TO CREATE AND FACILITATE INTERACTIVE AND ENGAGING DIGITAL WORKSHOPS
October 26, 2020 @ 09:00 - 15:00SEK3995 – SEK4995
Learn how you can leave the traditional and boring digital meetings behind by developing your ability to create and facilitate engaging digital meetings, training sessions and workshops.
The digital transformation has made a huge impact on our society the last couple of months. You may belong to the group of people who have grown tired of the traditional digital meetings mainly focusing on reporting, or passive listening to webinars and other sessions offering only limited interaction.
If that’s the case, this is the right workshop for you!
In this workshop the participants will learn the basics and the value of active facilitation and get a fundamental understanding of how to create and carry out interactive digital meetings, using a set of digital tools (available in free and paid versions – none of them have any connection to the workshop instructors).
The format is built upon active participation in the workshop where we will work with an innovation challenge. We will work through the entire process applying the digital tools and platforms to make sure we maximize the interaction.
After each session the participants will be given time to reflect upon how to apply and adjust the specific tool and process on their own work situations.
In order to maximize learning the workshop we have used a comprehensive approach to build the workshop. We explore and work with the following digital tools: Menti, Google Slides and Miro. The workshop will be given via Zoom, and the participants will be trained in using several interactive applications available on this platform (for example how to use break-out rooms, how to annotate and poll, how to share music etc.).
- Identification of 10 critical factors when creating an efficient and interactive digital meeting
- What is facilitation and why is this so important?
- How can I design and facilitate an engaging and interactive digital meeting?
- An interactive workshop session in Google Slides – how to do it
- An interactive workshop session in Miro – how to do it
- How can I use Mentimeter.com to create interactivity and involvement on the same time as I collect data in an efficient way?
- What smart and interactive tools can I use in the Zoom platform?
- How can I take a number of separate digital tools and make them to work together in a digital meeting, workshop or training session?
Please note that participants have to attend a 45-minute long tech-check briefing prior to the workshop, in order to get familiar with the digital tools.
- Anders Nilsson, Certified Digital Transformation Specialist and Open Innovation Navigator at Ideon Open AB. Anders has substantial experience of transformation and innovation process work within the private and public sectors, together with long experience from working within Swedish academia.
- Gustav Widerström, Open Innovation Navigator at Ideon Open. Gustav has been working in the IT industry and with the innovation process during the past 15 years. In addition to this Gustav is an ambitious entrepreneur.
09.00-09.45: Tech-Check, required for all workshop participants
10.00-11.45: Workshop session 1
12.00-13.00: Optional: Digital Lunch with the group of participants
13.00-15.00: Workshop session 2
This workshop is valuable to people in charge of organizing digital meetings, workshops, courses and training sessions.