- This event has passed.
Nordic AMPlify 2021 Launch Webinar: Accelerated U.S. Market Entry
May 25 @ 14:00 - 18:00
Nordic AMPlify’s 2021 Program offers Swedish, Icelandic, Finnish, Norwegian, and Danish digital health and medtech companies the opportunity to significantly shorten their time to market by partnering with 5 U.S. health systems with over 100 hospitals and 5 leading early stage VCs.
Sponsored by Nordic Innovation and managed by Business Sweden, Business Iceland, Business Finland, Innovation Norway, and Innovation Centre Denmark, this cross Nordic collaboration presents companies with a unique opportunity to significantly shorten time to market through real-time evaluation, mentoring, piloting, and co-development potential.
We invite you to join us for this free, virtual Launch Workshop. During this webinar workshop, U.S. investors and healthcare leaders will present an insider’s perspective on current opportunities in U.S. healthcare and cover essential topics on market entry.
This workshop will prepare and qualify you to apply for the program, including the U.S. Discovery Tour, a week-long tour to receive real-time feedback from clinicians and Innovation Officers from Wake Forest Memorial Health System, Atrium Health, Novant Health, and Cone Health in Winston-Salem, North Carolina along with partners from FCA Venture Partners, RQR Partners, and other VCs.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to grow your company and shave 2 years off your U.S. market entry!
Webinar topics will include:
Introduction to Nordic AMPlify and Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Demystifying U.S. Healthcare
Fireside Chat: Looking into the crystal ball of U.S. healthcare featuring:
– Bruce Fried, Partner, Dentons
– Lee Shapiro, Founder, 7 Wire Ventures, former CFO at Livongo
– Angela Yochem, EVP Chief Transformation & Digital Officer, Novant Health
– Dr. Joseph Kvedar , VP Connected Health Consulting Services, Professor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School, Senior Advisor of virtual care at Mass General Brigham
– Dr. William Morris, Interim Executive Director, Enterprise Business Development, Innovations and Ventures at Cleveland Clinic
VC Panel: What VCs want to see and hear featuring:
– Dr. Jonathan Gertler, Managing Director, Bioventure Medtech Fund, Founder Back Bay Life Science Advisors
– Robert Garber, Partner 7 Wire Ventures
– Julie Murchinson, Partner Transformation Capital
– James Sargent, Managing Partner, RQR Partners
– Dr. Shante Williams, CEO, Black Pearl Global Investments
– David Heenan, Principal Cone Health Ventures
Nordic AMPlify 2021 program and application process
Please note this event is only open to Nordic digital health and medtech companies, and not consultants.
For questions, please contact your local country representative:
Sweden: Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finland: Val at email@example.com
Norway: Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Iceland: Hlynur at email@example.com
Denmark: Alexandre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Innovation: Rasmus at email@example.com
Registration for this event will close on May 21st at 12:00 PM EST.