The transition to renewable energy — new opportunities and challenges
December 5, 2019 @ 08:00 - 15:00
WIN Energy Meeting at Örtoftaverket / Kraftringen, December 5
At the next WIN Energy meeting we will meet companies that will share their renewable ambitions and their solutions to support renewable transition and thereby creating more efficient, sustainable and resilient urban environments. We will also have the opportunity to listen to innovation companies that could transform the energy sector with new ideas and new ways of thinking. The event includes two optional study tours of the Örtoftaverket and the Elonroad demo site.
WIN Energy and Kraftringen welcome you to participate in and contribute to our next WIN Energy meeting on the 5th of December, when innovation companies, public and private organisations as well as academia come together to exchange ideas, learn about inspiring innovations & technologies and network with like-minded individuals from the energy sector.
Sneak peek of the agenda
– Danish solar heating plants for district heating — Simon Furbo, DTU
– Novel technology for transformation of residual heat to electricity — Lars Birging, Zigrid
– Repowering, making the most out of every location — Jakob Economou, Energikontoret Skåne
– The connected city — Mikael Dennbo, Kraftringen
– Larger, lighter and cheaper wind turbine blades — a game changer in the industry — Rikard Berthilsson, Winfoor
– Smart distribution of energy in local networks with The Hyve – by Hydromesh – Anton Moberg, Hydromesh
– Stable and cost effective renewable energy with Ocean Harvestings InfinityWEC — Mikael Sidenmark, Ocean Harvesting
– Low temperature district heating system — Magnus Hjern, Kraftringen
– Hexicon – Floating Offshore Wind — Anders Tunbjer, Hexicon
– Even more presentations of new innovation companies and energy related organisations
– Study tour of Örtoftaverket and Elonroad demo site (optional)
– Coffee breaks, lunch and plenty of time for networking
Place: Örtoftaverket, Örtofta 2115, 24193 Eslöv
Date: December 5 2019
Time: 8.00 – 15.00 (program starts at 9.00)
Please note that the number of participants is limited, so do not forget to register to secure your place. If you are interested, simply send an email with your full name, company name and any food allergies/special dietary restriction you might have to email@example.com.
The event is free, but registration is binding. If you cannot attend please cancel by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants who do not inform us ahead of the meeting will be charged with a no-show fee of 350 SEK.